Question: Is Heather Morris leaving Glee? That finale sure seemed like Brittany’s farewell. —Donna
Ausiello: All indications are that Morris will be back in some capacity, but probably not until the first part of 2014 at the earliest (Morris’ baby is due in the fall). But don’t expect Santana to wait around for ex to resurface. Word on the street is she’s getting a serious NYC girlfriend in Season 5.
ALL 4.22 “All or Nothing” AUDIO CLIPS
- Will Schuester announces to the Glee Club that regionals will be held at McKinley High.
- Rachel gets called back to audition for “Funny Girl” and sings a Celine Dion song.
- Patty Duke guest stars as a store clerk helping Blaine select an engagement ring for Kurt.
- Jessica Sanchez returns to Glee as a competing regionals finalist.
- The New Directions perform “All Or Nothing” at regionals.
Listen to this and tell me that Blaine doesn’t have a solo during All Or Nothing. He ends the fucking song. So yeah, he might not get the solo lines he had in the studio version but he ENDS THE SONG.
Things that are going to happen in this episode:
- Our OTP is going to have a plot about getting engaged.
- One member of our OTP is going shopping for an engagement ring.
- At least one member of our OTP is going to talk about how much the other one means to him.
- Our OTP gets special mentors just for this storyline.
- Those mentors are adorable and are played by famous actors.
- There is going to be a blissful homage to how far gay rights and gay visibility has come in this country over the past several decades.
- Our OTP is going on a double date that is by all accounts adorable.
- Heart. Eyes.
I don’t even care how this turns out. This is glorious.
firesnaps said: The amount I agree with this could fuel a small nuclear power plant.
My hope is that said extra doesn’t know what the fuck she’s talking about and the camera focuses on Blaine for 80% of the song and the episode mix cranks him up and puts Marley in the background and that she’ll look like an idiot after the episode airs. Listen to the audio clip of All or Nothing that we got yesterday. Blaine ENDS the song. He’s very clearly singing on the end of the song. I personally don’t give a shit if he sings those two solo lines he got. Whatever. The song is actually a pretty balanced duet for a lot of it with a lot of harmonies so if they focus on that part, fine. But I’m pretty sure that Blaine is getting some screentime during that song.
I don’t understand why people think it’s cool to spoil shit like that the DAY THE EPISODE AIRS. Also, I bet you there are closeups of Blaine singing and Kurt watching him during All Or Nothing. But we’ll see.
@stacey - From wiseshots who was an extra on set - see my blog - second post down. SIGH.
Yeah I saw. Meh. Whatever. I’m actually not that bummed by it.
And, remember Blaine’s epiphany didn’t happen during Misery, it happened during “Blackbird”. I’ll never forget how pissed people were when they found out Misery was just Blaine and the Warblers performing in the hall.
Also, we still hear Blaine singing in competition. That All Or Nothing audio clip has the song ending (or it seems to be the end) with Blaine singing.
Of all the troll kings on this show…Darren just may be my favorite. After Ryan of course.
You’re so fucking adorable. Stop it.
“These women don’t want to impose themselves on Blaine and Kurt, they just want to give them a hint of what has been and how far we’ve come — and how far we still have to go,” Duke tells THR.
Fox’s Glee wraps up its fourth season Thursday with an hour that puts the spotlight on the couples who helped pave the way for Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) when Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter guest star as a lesbian couple who mentor the young fan favorites.